Throughout history, secret societies, cults, and covens have gathered to worship deities of drunkenness, revelry, and mischief. Rumors of a group called Los Mil Demonios – known for their hedonistic and often dangerous worship of Tepoztēcatl, the Aztec god of intoxication – has plagued the villages throughout the countryside. Their rumored headquarters? A seedy cantina on the outskirts of town. Enter la Cantina del Diablo, where the drinks are strong and the entertainment, infernal. As you mingle with the barflies and proprietors of this seedy establishment, you begin to suspect that something darker, and more sinister is at play.
Drunken Devil’s fourth-annual summer soiree transports you to turn-of-the-century Oaxaca, for the sixth entry in the ‘Seven Deadly Sins’ theatrical party series.
Your all-inclusive ticket gets you:
- A fully-hosted bar, featuring craft cocktails, beer by Peroni, and sangria, with more sponsors to be announced
- A terror-tinged, immersive storyline with theatrical characters, an interactive narrative, and more
- Devilish burlesque performances by Olivia Bellafontaine, Ruby Champagne, Miss Miranda, and more to be announced
- Infernal Latin American-inspired disco by DJ Sindri
- Interactive photo ops
- More surprises to be revealed
Due to the intimate nature of this event, tickets are limited. Dress to impress: extravagant, colorful attire is highly encouraged. Location will be revealed the day before the event.
Please note that tickets to Cantina del Diablo are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable. Must be 21+ to attend. IDs will be checked at the door.